$69.95 – $74.95 excl. GST
Quality stainless steel housing makes cleaning easier and reduces static
– Compatible with aeropress/aeropressGO.
– Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
– Conical ceramic burrs stay sharp longer, don’t rust, and are easier to clean
– A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
– Ample capacity – can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
– A convenient and protective carry bag
– Smooth grinding motion
– Superior particle size distribution
A couple of helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
– For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
– For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
– For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustments may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. The suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
– For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
– It’s best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
– Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
– Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.