The PuqPress M5 offers:
– Nano non-stick tamp head to reduce coffee build up
– New advanced sifter frame for even more precision while tamping and increases life span
– New improved adjustment wheel makes setting up and adjustments even more easy
– The overall design allows ease of use with both standard and naked portafilters
– Portafilter Compatibility: Suits 53-58.3mm baskets including VST. All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
– Tamper Diameter: 58.3mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 53mm-58.5mm.
– Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
– Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
– Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds
– Lower Clamp Height: Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key
– Display: LCD display for pressure adjustment
– Cleaning Setting: Available via one-touch LCD display
– Warranty: 24-month parts & 3 months labour warranty
– Cable Length: 2.5-metre power cable
– Power: 70 watts
– Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
– Dimensions: 380mm (D) x 180mm (W) x 170mm (H)
– Net Weight: 6kg
– Extras: Anti-slip rubber mat
Puqpress is one of the fastest growing barista tools in the world and has already taken the Australian Speciality Coffee Industry by storm!
The M5 Puqpress automatic coffee tamper offers the latest in precision technology to provide a consistent tamping experience for every cup of coffee, now designed to work perfectly with the latest Mahlkonig E80 grinder.
Today’s industry standards demand perfection and consistency, which simply isn’t guaranteed by sophisticated grinders and fancy espresso machines alone. The unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design of the Puqpress automatic tamper ensures perfectly compressed coffee grounds and a precisely level tamp – every time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.